About Attorney James D. Ward, Esq.
Attorney James D. Ward, Esq. has over 15 years of professional experience in a variety of legal practices. We have offices available in Binghamton and Hancock, NY, so we offer experienced and hassle-free legal services to clients throughout Broome, Tioga and surrounding areas including Binghamton, Johnson City, Endwell, Endicott, Apalachin, Owego, Nichols, Chenango Bridge, Chenango Forks, Kirkwood, Conklin, Hancock, and Windsor. We’re committed to providing comprehensive and personalized representation for each and every client. When you work with us, you’ll get an attorney who will answer any questions you have about your case, listen to your side of the story and gather any necessary materials, including paperwork and court dates. We’re also skilled at negotiating settlements and compensation. We also offer home-hospital visits!
- Bachelor Of Science From Cornell University
- Juris Doctorate from University of Buffalo School of Law
- Vestal Rotary – past president – current board member
- Cornell Cooperative Extention – current board member
- Broome Habitat for Humanity – past board member
- Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Alumni Associate – past president – current board member